PDA

View Full Version : Websites to Share

autumnal
02-02-2005, 10:36 PM
I have lots of free time at work to surf the web, and am always looking for new sites to check out. This thread is intended to allow us to share websites whether they are or are not related to Thomas Ligotti.

Here are a couple of my favorites.

www.weirdnj.com A site about odd occurances and strange sites in the great garden state

www.2flashgames.com An array of games to while away the hours.

unknown
02-02-2005, 10:37 PM
www.jester-records.com (great record label...check out their artists/mp3s...especially Ulver)
www.audiosavant.com (another record label)
www.vendlus.com (yet another record label)
www.deviantart.com (very cool digital art, traditional art and photography site...I have an account on there)

autumnal
02-02-2005, 10:38 PM
www.donniedarko.com

One of the strangest movie promotional websites ever. If you liked the film you will probably find the site interesting.

autumnal
02-03-2005, 07:55 AM
This is a vaguely Ligottian item. A puppet skeleton shrouded in shadows for you to play with.

www.gamesloth.com/games/skeletonpuppet.html

Enjoy

Dr. Bantham
02-03-2005, 07:55 AM
A wonderful idea, and one which parallels a script I have been contemplating integration into this site. In fact, I had already set up the database tables and it is ready to test at this point.

The script is called Link Up, and allows visitors to browse and submit links, which can be categorized and even rated. The submissions must be approved, mind you, but I promise to make every attempt to be timely in the turnaround. Give it a try and let us know your thoughts!

http://www.ligotti.net/LinkUpFree/