PDA

View Full Version : Carpe Noctem

Ramsey Campbell
03-12-2010, 07:50 AM
Might anybody here be in touch with this Polish site? Their editor Agnieszka Brodzik approached me for an interview, and I've tried to reply three times, but my emails come back undeliverable. I wouldn't like her to think I'm simply ignoring the request. Can anyone help?

clov
03-13-2010, 11:18 AM
I'll try to contact her for you.

crusia
03-13-2010, 12:34 PM
Hi. It's me, Agnieszka Brodzik. Thank you for so much effort in trying to contact me. I am now away at my parent's and can't access your e-mail adress to write to you from a different account but I'll do that that first thing after coming back to my place. Meanwhile you can try to contact me through these addresses: agnieszka_brodzik@go2.pl crushed@poczta.onet.pl I hope at least one of them will work. Thank you Clov, too, for the message on our board.

clov
03-13-2010, 12:39 PM
I 'm glad i could help

yellowish haze
03-13-2010, 03:03 PM
I could have helped too, but it's good to know many people are quicker than me!

I've been hearing about plans for this interview for some time now (even made a few suggestions through Infi), so I'm happy to see it mentioned on TLO.

I'm looking forward to reading it.

crusia
03-16-2010, 05:20 PM
So you're this mysterious Slawek who helped with the questions ;) You could have asked them in English instead of having me translate them, apparently you know the language ;)

yellowish haze
03-17-2010, 03:12 AM
Hi, Agnieszka. Good to get in touch, in this serendipitous way, with the mysterious interviewer I've heard about.;)
Sorry for trouble with translation. I too have regrets for not having enough time to get properly involved in this endeavor.
Still, I am thankful for being given the opportunity to assist in any way.