Old 03-19-2005   #5
Aetherwing
Chymist
Quotes: 0
Points: 17,202, Level: 90 Points: 17,202, Level: 90 Points: 17,202, Level: 90
Level up: 72% Level up: 72% Level up: 72%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Primus:

"A Revolution of All Matter and Energy"...what a wonderful phrase! Yours, Doc B? It's so...Teslan...so...Quantum AetherDynamic!

Secondus:

Chemically fuelled trips into the Tenebrae are MOST unsettling...particularly when one is of a sudden THRUST from a serene and placid idyll into the most atrocious of nightmarish quasi-realities. Doc, I must confess to having a similar experience upon a time, and like you, I feel fortunate to have retained a tenuous hold upon my sanity before the Rent Veils mercifully allowed my perceptions a more-or-less safe return to the mundane world. Even so, that night left an indelible imprint upon my worldview. I cannot say that I'd EVER recommend such chemically fuelled experimentation to anyone, even though in retrospect it was an interesting night...

Tertius:

Silent, I did note the reference to those spectacles, and don't doubt that there is a connection between them and those from MoaDS. Good observation.

Y'know, SPECulations ( hmmm...a portmanteau! Spectacles & Ululations : how very THROUGH THE LOOKING-GLASS) about LSD inspired "trips" leading from dreamlike wonder into realms of inimical and paralyzing horror always remind me of HPL's HYPNOS. Some barriers, perhaps, shouldn't be trespassed beyond....Again, mere speculation on my part...

From the Workshop of the Telescopes,
Aether

ps- Silent! I maintain your avatar is uncannily Ghroth-like!

"The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane."

-Nikola Tesla, July of 1934
Aetherwing is offline   Reply With Quote