Thread: Chomu Press
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2010   #50
waffles
Grimscribe
Quotes: 0
Points: 57,437, Level: 100 Points: 57,437, Level: 100 Points: 57,437, Level: 100
Level up: 0% Level up: 0% Level up: 0%
Activity: 25% Activity: 25% Activity: 25%
Re: Chomu Press

Quote Originally Posted by qcrisp View Post

Hello. I'm afraid I'm going to have to be a bit of a wet blanket and say it's not actually available yet. While adjustments were being made to get the book available for pre-order on the US Amazon, something happened so that Amazon listed it as in stock.

The release date, I'm afraid to say, is still the 19th of January. I don't think the status will return to 'pre-order' (Amazon seems clunkily inflexible in some ways), but will probably say something like, 'in stock again soon'. Soon being January.

Apologies for this.

I think some people have actually ordered the book having seen it in stock. I don't actually know if they will receive 'pre-release' copies as a result of this, or whether the books will only actually be sent on the release date. In any case, sorry for the mix up.

I hope those who have ordered or pre-ordered will find the wait (long or short) worth it. Personally speaking, this is my favourite work of Reggie Oliver's that I have read so far.
At this point I'm just happy that the book will be released (and in the not too far off future).
waffles is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks From:
qcrisp (11-11-2010)