View Single Post
Old 12-14-2008   #10
hopfrog
Grimscribe
Quotes: 0
Points: 26,505, Level: 100 Points: 26,505, Level: 100 Points: 26,505, Level: 100
Level up: 0% Level up: 0% Level up: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: The Letters of H. P. Lovecraft and Robert E. Howard

No, my dearest. Post anything. My past is beyond me. I'm glad it touched something in you. I am hugely critical of myself, you know, the love/hate nonsense that writhes in so many of us "artistic" types. Nothing is taboo as far as my past is concern'd. I just find my young self very annoying at times. Streisand does the same thing: whenever she comments on one of her past tv appearances or whutever, she always refers to herself in third person: "She was so affected," she said about seeing one of her early tv appearances, as if talking about a person she didn't know. Be not afraid, my love, I hate my younger self (and modern self) but when I see a letter like that I also remember whut a wonderful time that was to be a Lovecraftian. Ah, Nyctalops!!!!!!! Jerad Walters is arranging it so that Harry Morris Jr., my punk/Lovecraftian brother, will illustrate my forthcoming Centipede Press omnibus, due for publication probably in 2012. Harry Morris illustrating one of my books!!!!!!!:c ool:
hopfrog is offline   Reply With Quote
3 Thanks From:
Daisy (12-14-2008), G. S. Carnivals (12-14-2008), Nemonymous (12-15-2008)