Old 06-12-2011   #1
MediaCult
Mannikin
Quotes: 0
Points: 3,867, Level: 41 Points: 3,867, Level: 41 Points: 3,867, Level: 41
Level up: 45% Level up: 45% Level up: 45%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Looking for contributors to a music/film/literature/ e-zine

I'm looking for serious contributors to a cultural e-zine, http://www.frombelow.dk

In the future, old interviews with Spear of Longinus, Vader, Anathema, etc. from the older days of the site (it's originally from 2000) will be uploaded. It looks sparse atm, but will grow.

You can review literature, music, movies, games for all consoles and PC. It's important that you can write well, and that, if possible, you have your own view/angle on the reviewed subject. Song-by-song-type reviews similar to most on metal-archives are not encouraged. The general choice of reviewed items should mainly be based on a need to put some light on both obscure and popular arts; the new Slayer could be reviewed as well as an old polish N.S.B.M. demo tape. A brand new game, along with an old Atari 2600. Being And Time along with Dan Brown. The Tree of Life along with Beyond The Darkness.

The angle on the reviewed item is what should be interesting. And that angle should be of someone who knows their ####, basically. I want geeks with integrity to write.

PM me if interested.

/Lars

Last edited by MediaCult; 07-11-2011 at 01:57 PM..
MediaCult is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks From:
Mr. D. (07-11-2011)