View Single Post
Old 12-01-2014   #10
miguel1984
Grimscribe
Threadstarter
Quotes: 0
Points: 126,320, Level: 100 Points: 126,320, Level: 100 Points: 126,320, Level: 100
Level up: 0% Level up: 0% Level up: 0%
Activity: 50% Activity: 50% Activity: 50%
Re: Requiem Vampire Knight

Wow, you really reviewed a lot of his work. In fact, I had already read Bigfoot and I forgot the art was by Corben.

Ramonoski, the same happened to me. At first I asked myself "What is the big deal with this Corben guy?" and then it grew in me, a lot. Now I can't wait for The Rat God, which i think will be published in February.

Also, Pat Mills is slowly becoming one of my favorites. Nemesis, Marshal Law and Requiem go a long way for me and I admire the fact that he never stopped doing comics and that his long series always tend to have great endings too.

The art for Claudia Vampire Knight is by Franck Tacito. Ever heard of him?

Your fall should be like the fall of mountains. But I was before mountains. I was in the beginning, and shall be forever. The first and the last. The world come full circle. I am not the wheel. I am the hand that turns the wheel. I am Time, the Destroyer. I was the wind and the stars before this. Before planets. Before heaven and hell. And when all is done, I will be wind again, to blow this world as dust back into endless space. To me the coming and going of Man is as nothing.

Last edited by miguel1984; 12-01-2014 at 10:43 AM..
miguel1984 is offline   Reply With Quote