THE NIGHTMARE NETWORK
Go Back   THE NIGHTMARE NETWORK > Discussion & Interpretation > Other Authors > Justin Isis
Home Forums Content Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Contagion Members Media Diversion Info Register

Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes Translate
Old 03-28-2016   #21
Justin Isis
Chymist
Threadstarter
Quotes: 0
Points: 16,685, Level: 89 Points: 16,685, Level: 89 Points: 16,685, Level: 89
Level up: 25% Level up: 25% Level up: 25%
Activity: 21% Activity: 21% Activity: 21%
Re: Arms Race/Divorce Procedures

Quote Originally Posted by Nirvana In Karma View Post
I really like these comic/pop-ish cover designs. Superficially innocent yet vaguely sinister. Kudos to the artist.
Thanks, will pass along your thoughts!!! Artists for first book are Nimit Malavia and Mika Tanaka, and for second is James Nicholas. I always design my own book covers and work closely with the artists because I have a pretty definite idea of how I want things to look. 

What Arms Race looks like in real life:

Quote Originally Posted by ramonoski View Post
Incidentally, I received this book along with QSC's Blue on Blue, which has a beautiful aquamarine cover and they look insanely good together.
Yeah we did this on purpose! I’m already planning some future cover designs, for example Snuggly’s upcoming Neo-Decadent Anthology, and think they’re going to get even more attention. I’m happy with how most of the Chomu cover designs have turned out so far.

Quote Originally Posted by ramonoski View Post
(amazing review)
Thanks for these great thoughts and I hope you enjoy the remaining stories too! If you liked "Stars and Yellow Doubt" you'll probably like my upcoming novel which is sort of like Symbolist (in the Mallarmé sense) science fiction...
Justin Isis is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks From:
miguel1984 (03-28-2016)