THE NIGHTMARE NETWORK
Go Back   THE NIGHTMARE NETWORK > Collecting > Limited Edition Listings
Home Forums Content Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Contagion Members Media Diversion Info Register

Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes Translate
Old 1 Week Ago   #1
Daninsky
Mannikin
Quotes: 0
Points: 842, Level: 16 Points: 842, Level: 16 Points: 842, Level: 16
Level up: 43% Level up: 43% Level up: 43%
Activity: 36% Activity: 36% Activity: 36%
TAROVFAOGT Vellum Edition

I looked through this entire section and didn't find a thread for this particular edition, so I figured I'd better start one.

"The Agonizing Resurrection of Victor Frankenstein and Other Gothic Tales"

Deluxe traycased edition from Centipede Press, quarter-bound in Chieftain Goatskin with vellum panels. Includes a separate portfolio of all interior art prints, each signed by Harry O. Morris.

Limited to 15 signed copies in this state, enumerated with Roman numerals. I have copy number V.

Daninsky is offline   Reply With Quote
12 Thanks From:
BeelzeBob (1 Week Ago), bendk (1 Week Ago), Gnosticangel (1 Week Ago), Krakakas (1 Week Ago), lepidoppleganger (1 Week Ago), Lord Jim (1 Week Ago), Michael (1 Week Ago), miguel1984 (1 Week Ago), mongoose (1 Week Ago), Patrick G.P (1 Week Ago), ToALonelyPeace (1 Week Ago), waffles (1 Week Ago)
Old 1 Week Ago   #2
BeelzeBob
Mannikin
Points: 2,808, Level: 34 Points: 2,808, Level: 34 Points: 2,808, Level: 34
Level up: 39% Level up: 39% Level up: 39%
Activity: 14% Activity: 14% Activity: 14%
Re: TAROVFAOGT Vellum Edition

Thanks for posting this. The only picture I've ever seen is the one on the Centipede website and it looks like a stock picture. I'd love to get my hands on one of these, but I'd probably have to take out another loan to do it!
BeelzeBob is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Thanks From:
Daninsky (1 Week Ago), ToALonelyPeace (1 Week Ago)
Old 1 Week Ago   #3
Daninsky
Mannikin
Threadstarter
Points: 842, Level: 16 Points: 842, Level: 16 Points: 842, Level: 16
Level up: 43% Level up: 43% Level up: 43%
Activity: 36% Activity: 36% Activity: 36%
Re: TAROVFAOGT Vellum Edition

Quote Originally Posted by BeelzeBob View Post
Thanks for posting this. The only picture I've ever seen is the one on the Centipede website and it looks like a stock picture. I'd love to get my hands on one of these, but I'd probably have to take out another loan to do it!
It is certainly troublesome to find. The copy I have is one of only two that I have seen and the other one had some pretty serious issues with the vellum bubbling and curling a bit. Largely, I believe, because it had been stored in too humid an environment for the last several years. Unfortunately vellum is very susceptible to this. This particular copy has no such damage. It's a really sweet piece and one of the finest productions Jerad has ever done. Thrilled and honored to have it in my collection and glad to get to share it here!
Daninsky is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Thanks From:
BeelzeBob (1 Week Ago), ToALonelyPeace (1 Week Ago)