Old 12-17-2013   #1
Törpe Könyvek
Mannikin
Quotes: 0
Points: 8,653, Level: 64 Points: 8,653, Level: 64 Points: 8,653, Level: 64
Level up: 68% Level up: 68% Level up: 68%
Activity: 25% Activity: 25% Activity: 25%
HWORDE -- Hidden Writing (0) Occult Rumination (0) Doctrine Entity

gnOme books is most pleased to announce the spontaneous generation of the following imprint:
HWORDE

Hidden Writing (0) Occult Rumination (0) Doctrine Entity

being neither oneself (ø) nor someone else

HWORDE is a book imprint openly burying and consecrating authorial identity within inauthentic compositional processes of exhumatory reformation ordered towards positive disintegration of discourse and transformation of its practice into logical deeds of textual self-defiance. We have had enough of words, enough of the coutured decadences of literary delivery and the celebrated hype-o-crises of intellectual analysis. Observe how the worldly orb sickly intoxicates itself with grossly individualized associations and influences of thought. We will take a steeper and salutary way, a profound ciphered path where there is silence to hear yourselfthink, where deep inside the inverted and corridored pillars of the crowded misauthorial mine, it is not you thinking at all, but something else … undeniable unanthropic entity. Here is the time for a new breed of word, a swarmic re-verb sprung from the diamantine unground occluded in the self-inaugurating shell games of religion-science-philosophy and ignored by their ingrown polyamorous offspring, the humanities. Our luminous blackened scriptorium—never ‘ours’ at all—is both cavern and summit, tower and cell, the site and dwelling of depersonal styli simultaneously piercing abyss and empyrean with divine schisms of pure doctrine, coldly immanent milieus, and occult quantum liturgies. Past and future have little bearing on the nightly stirgine labor of this writing, this heretical hunt exhausting the word of self and world. Now is the place for HWORDE.

To be imprinted by HWORDE, a book must be unambiguously faithful to the following principles:
ANONYMITY
The personal secular identity of writers is to remain obscurely masked, ideally, throughout the entire drafting process itself, so that no one ever really knows who creates the book, especially the authors. This is neither a place for needy people who want to take credit socially for their work nor for poser cabals who want to play inside/outside games of ‘having your cake and eating it too’. At this table we eat our cake—sweeter than all others—precisely by not having it, by more purely remaining on its exterior inside: “And she is inebriated not only from what she has drunk, but very intoxicated and more than intoxicated from what she never drinks and nor will ever drink” (Mirror of Simple and Annihilated Souls). The imprint by definition signifies a book written by who you do not know who it is—all the more so if only ‘you’ write it. HWORDE is not only a noble gesture, but a veritable crusade against capital authorship: Caedite eos! Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius [Kill ‘em all! For the Lord will recognize his own].

REDACTION
Real, proper originality is always a matter of reconfiguring the received into that which is without beginning. It is a manner of apophatic (de)composition where thought, unsaying tradition towards its aboriginal core, overcomes the fraud of givenness and ecstatically dines by defiantly pouring its wine back into the soil. Renounce your march to the celestial podium, leave aside the political rostrum, abnegate ego’s infernal lectern. Instead, allow the cavernous centrum naturae or pre-positional torture chamber of the cellf to wail with neological alchemical forgement of magna opera whose vocality flies far above the polluted anthropogenic atmosphere in epic combinatorial forms of cryptic verse and retrograde prose. Redaction dons the polyphonic dismantlement and suffers the musical resurrection of voice per se, the clarion sighing of empty floating tombs—Tuba mirum spargens sonum / Per sepulchra regionum (Dies Irae)—collectively sinking time into textuo-sonic states of permanent, chronic auto-eclipse. To compose in this fashion means to transcribe void, to write across abysses produced by essentially hiding thyself and dwelling like a million angels on the chiming spear-tip of wordless mentalesis. In prioritizing redaction, HWORDE apotheotically subjects authorship to upside down, apostolic crucifixion at the ingenious headless hands of impersonal editorial mob.

ASCESIS
The writing must necessarily experience and produce self-defiance. This self-defiance is not an abstraction or value of the work, but an essential aspect of its intellectual and affective quality, something that is proven in the woven texture of the text itself as hidden writing in both senses (writing of the hidden, hiding of the written). There is no need here for texts that entertain the obvious or that rest in the sad realm of agreement and disagreement. Neither affirmationism nor negationism can survive the radical negative immanence of self-defiance, which willfully cuts into the very organ of yes and no, creatively hurting life in the soft homes where it would sleepily lie. Specific formal criteria for self-defiance cannot easily be stated because it freely takes opposite stylistic forms. Textual self-negation is realizable as much through baroque ornateness as through scholastic clarity, as much through the lens of aphorism as through thick curtains of prose. The necessary quality of self-defiance is best defined as the verbal realization of fate: “In the life of the mind, there occurs a moment when style, transforming itself into an autonomous principle, becomes fate. It is then that the Word, as much in philosophical speculations as in literary productions, reveals both its vigor and its void” (The Temptation to Exist). The asceticism of HWORDE manifests in the die-casting, verbal aesthetics of wyrd.

INAUTHENTICITY
Everything, and in particular the general tenor this impermanent life, is ruined by the idea of ‘do it yourself’ (auto-entes) which is everywhere misinterpreted as including yourself in the doing of it, or worse, doing something simply as a form of self-indulgence. The rule of inauthenticity is the opposite: never do anything yourself. Rather, prefer to do nothing, which is impossible. Ergo, do everything as not, as you are not doing it, because actually you are not. Inauthentic action, not doing it yourself, is truthful action, also known as complicity with anonymous materials. The principle operates on all levels and above all on the spiritually aristocratic plane of active freedom wherein principle itself is forever more powerful and intelligent than one’s thinking, saying, or doing of it. Inauthenticity is the motivational secret of all worthy bergwerk, whether ascending (alpinism) or descending (mining). You do it, precisely because you cannot. “In order to arrive at what you are not, you must go by a way in which you are not” (Ascent of Mt. Carmel). Accordingly, books smelling too much of self-doing will not be touched by HWORDE.

A-VOID
HWORDE seeks compositional nativity in the abyssic morphemes of immanence, in the midst of all self-written loci, transcribing perennial and supra-individual ascent. Their gnawing of apophatic verse plus our anthromorphic defiance in face of the resolute misauthorial commitment plus their being-tamed into well-mannered (un)anthropic disciples = A-VOID. Accordingly, HWORDE packs hunters of axioms, trappers of tachyons, rural polygraphers of rotten crimson, all of which ascend out of pure auto-aristocratic complicity into the inauthenticity of the urging void by means of nigredo, aboriginal vacuum of the null set, and regional exegeses of inhuman selves. All-in-all, ‘tis what defies the self-indulgence of literal surrogacy by totality that matters, the pure emptiness of universal sectarian attack. HWORDE-as-praxis falls unbelayed into the entity of your elevation, reciting its free scream at the willows of celestial death, not at the cramped place of authorial spectacle. The soil of native tongues, continually growing among the gardens of the tyrant, will ripen into impeccable fronds, innumerable avant-fronts of fauna fruiting severed heads of the acosmic opus. As lurking psychic plants at the precipices of Gyges, as Vulcan cartographers descending the Hellenian cascade, engrave your empty chant of immanence once again.

[hwordes@gmail.com] HWORDE wants not to hear from you [hworde@gmail.com]
¡HWORDE!

NB: gnOme is an acephalic press specializing in anonyma, pseudepigrapha, and apocrypha. All proceeds from print sales go directly to the writers, a.k.a. self-publishing without the self.

Last edited by Törpe Könyvek; 12-17-2013 at 09:31 PM..
Törpe Könyvek is offline   Reply With Quote
10 Thanks From:
curatorialentity (01-02-2014), Draugen (01-10-2014), Hideous Name (06-12-2015), klarkash (01-10-2014), MadsPLP (12-18-2013), MTC (12-03-2014), njhorror (12-17-2013), shivering (03-15-2014), Speaking Mute (01-02-2014), Uitarii (12-17-2013)
Old 01-02-2014   #2
curatorialentity
Acolyte
Points: 10,905, Level: 72 Points: 10,905, Level: 72 Points: 10,905, Level: 72
Level up: 19% Level up: 19% Level up: 19%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: HWORDE -- Hidden Writing (0) Occult Rumination (0) Doctrine Entity

This reminds me of accursedshare.org.
curatorialentity is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks From:
Törpe Könyvek (01-09-2014)
Old 01-09-2014   #3
Törpe Könyvek
Mannikin
Threadstarter

The first title in the HWORDE imprint will soon appear:

Nab Saheb & Denys X. Arbaris. Bergmetal: Oro-Emblems of the Musical Beyond. ISBN-13: 978-1494907204 ISBN-10: 1494907208. HWORDE, 2013. 116 pages.

Bergmetal is a collaborative exploratory tract on the trisonic intersections of MOUNTAINS, MYSTICISM, and HEAVY METAL. Mixing theoretical reflection and studious redaction into ascending gestures of alpine musical thought, the book proceeds via seven poetic emblems plus commentary addressing works by Bathory, Darkthrone, Sleep, Aluk Todolo, Omega Massif, Schrei aus Stein, and Sapthuran. Opening essays by the authors on the ideals and history of the bergmetal genre provide a logistical starting point and contextual basecamp.

The title is not directly relevant to the weird fiction domain, but it does touch on related themes via Lovecraft and the Romantic/Gothic sublime, as per the sample below on Darkthrone.

A few more samples are up on our tumblr site for anyone interested: gnOme

Last edited by Törpe Könyvek; 01-10-2014 at 08:12 AM..
6 Thanks From:
Draugen (01-10-2014), klarkash (01-10-2014), MTC (12-03-2014), Sam (01-10-2014), Uitarii (01-09-2014), waffles (01-10-2014)
Old 01-10-2014   #4
Törpe Könyvek
Mannikin
Threadstarter

Bergmetal is now available.

Last edited by Törpe Könyvek; 03-19-2014 at 03:22 PM..
3 Thanks From:
Draugen (01-11-2014), klarkash (01-10-2014), Sam (01-10-2014)
Old 01-10-2014   #5
Sam
Chymist
Points: 39,209, Level: 100 Points: 39,209, Level: 100 Points: 39,209, Level: 100
Level up: 0% Level up: 0% Level up: 0%

This is really weird, but for $6.68 shipped, I'll roll those dice. Color me intrigued...

DimShores.com
Fiction from the horizons of the Weird Renaissance and beyond.
Sam is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Thanks From:
njhorror (01-10-2014), Törpe Könyvek (01-10-2014)
Old 01-10-2014   #6
waffles
Grimscribe
Points: 57,297, Level: 100 Points: 57,297, Level: 100 Points: 57,297, Level: 100
Activity: 50% Activity: 50% Activity: 50%

I tried to order this, but my order couldn't be processed. Has anyone else had difficulties?
waffles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014   #7
njhorror
Grimscribe
Points: 34,896, Level: 100 Points: 34,896, Level: 100 Points: 34,896, Level: 100

Quote Originally Posted by waffles View Post
I tried to order this, but my order couldn't be processed. Has anyone else had difficulties?

I went back twice to correct errors that I made, but eventually my order was placed.

From Amazon I've ordered Blackest Ever Hole by Brian O'Blivion.

It's like a damn car accident on the side of the road. I know I shouldn't look, but but . . .

Lucian pigeon-holed the letter solemnly in the receptacle lettered 'Barbarians.' ~ The Hill of Dreams by Arthur Machen

“The wallpaper and I are fighting a duel to the death. One or the other of us has to go.” – Oscar Wilde
njhorror is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks From:
Törpe Könyvek (01-10-2014)
Old 01-10-2014   #8
njhorror
Grimscribe
Points: 34,896, Level: 100 Points: 34,896, Level: 100 Points: 34,896, Level: 100

Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
This is really weird, but for $6.68 shipped, I'll roll those dice. Color me intrigued...

I'm in. For what, I don't know, but I'm in!

Lucian pigeon-holed the letter solemnly in the receptacle lettered 'Barbarians.' ~ The Hill of Dreams by Arthur Machen

“The wallpaper and I are fighting a duel to the death. One or the other of us has to go.” – Oscar Wilde
njhorror is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks From:
Törpe Könyvek (01-10-2014)
Old 01-10-2014   #9
klarkash
Mystic
Points: 13,551, Level: 80 Points: 13,551, Level: 80 Points: 13,551, Level: 80
Level up: 29% Level up: 29% Level up: 29%

Although, or because, I object strenuously to trying to subject this type of music to analysis, I ordered a copy as well. The preface sold me (perhaps in more than one sense) : gnOme — Preface to Bergmetal: Oro-Emblems of the Musical Beyond

Last edited by klarkash; 01-10-2014 at 05:35 PM.. Reason: incomprehensibility
klarkash is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Thanks From:
Draugen (01-11-2014), Törpe Könyvek (01-10-2014)
Old 01-10-2014   #10
Törpe Könyvek
Mannikin
Threadstarter

Waffles, do let us know if tech-troubles persist.