THE NIGHTMARE NETWORK
Go Back   THE NIGHTMARE NETWORK > Collecting > Items Available
Home Forums Content Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Contagion Members Media Diversion Info Register

Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes Translate
Old 08-03-2011   #1
The Evil Hat
Acolyte
Quotes: 0
Points: 8,654, Level: 64 Points: 8,654, Level: 64 Points: 8,654, Level: 64
Level up: 68% Level up: 68% Level up: 68%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Send a message via AIM to The Evil Hat
Trade Edition Songs of a Dead Dreamer

If you've seen my other thread, you know that I just acquired a publisher copy of the Subterranean Press Songs of a Dead Dreamer. As such, I no longer require my trade copy and will be putting it on ebay when I return from my current vacation and am able to photograph it. I know everyone interested here no doubt owns a copy, but I still thought I'd mention it.

As for price, I'm thinking an auction starting quite cheap. See, when reading much-reread collections, I like to mark the table of contents to know how much I've read each story. For this one, due to some sort of temporary insanity or perhaps stroke, I did those markings in pen. Despite that, the volume is in essentially perfect condition. Taking the damage into account, I'm thinking of starting the auction at 30-50, after seeing the exorbitant sums that this seems to command. Do any of you more experienced booksellers think this is a bad idea?

The Hat Rack: featuring (hopefully) in-depth and (possibly) insightful reviews of fantasy, science fiction and horror books.
The Evil Hat is offline   Reply With Quote