Old 03-27-2017   #1
yesitis
Mannikin
Quotes: 0
Points: 4,599, Level: 46 Points: 4,599, Level: 46 Points: 4,599, Level: 46
Level up: 25% Level up: 25% Level up: 25%
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%
Centipede Frankenstein #402 for sale

as new. still in its original bubblewrap. make me an offer. i might be interested in a trade. shipping from the uk so take that into consideration.

also going to be getting quite a lot of my books out of storage within the next few weeks. of the ones i can remember that are definitely in this lot, and that i will most likely be parting with after a final tearful goodbye, are

ligotti

spectral link

death poems (bad moon hardback) - i believe this one is signed. can't remember. i can't find a hardback for sale online. fair price?

soadd, grimscribe, noctuary -all regular unsigned subterranean

mark samuels

written in darkness

the face of twilight paperback -numbered? i think? right? also nowhere to be found online as far as i can see.

philip k dick

gather yourselves together first edition

and then one which i'm not even that happy to own

peter sotos

proxy (creation books) - i bought it in 2012 for £92 and now the only copy for sale online is going for £2326.99. i don't know if that guy's just taking the piss and being a chancer though. what's it worth?

and then a few lovecraft arkham things that i might have to part with if i can't find the (colour out of) space.

but like i say, that will all be in a month or so and i'll provide more info and pics if necessary.
yesitis is offline   Reply With Quote