Old 01-05-2016   #1
ajfrench
Acolyte
Quotes: 0
Points: 17,316, Level: 91 Points: 17,316, Level: 91 Points: 17,316, Level: 91
Level up: 4% Level up: 4% Level up: 4%
Activity: 50% Activity: 50% Activity: 50%
(Another) New Lovecraftian Release THE DREAM BEINGS

Hopefully I'm not overdoing on the new releases here at TLO, but my new Lovecraftian/Noir Thriller novella (available as an e-bookis out from Samhain today. Please check it out if you're interested. Thanks!

Amazon Link:

~~~~~~~~~~~~
PRAISE
"Tough, relentless and unsettling. Dashiell Hammett meets Bram Stoker in a hard-boiled tale of supernatural terror."--Graham Masterton, author of White Bones

"A rollercoaster ride into a horror-noir world of mutilation and madness. Jack Evans has a psychic gift for solving crimes, but this time he encounters an adversary whose gift is as powerful as his own--a gift for murder."--Donald Tyson, author of Alhazred

"The Dream Beings is not merely noir-yet-again or Lovecraft-warmed-over. It establishes its own protocols, its own cosmic laws, its own strictures of style and language, and uses them proficiently and effectively to achieve its--and its author's--ends. Highly recommended."--Michael R. Collings for Collings Notes

"Jack Evens is a very interesting character. So interesting I am hoping that he may show up again in future stories. We have the hook, the chase and the pay-off all nicely laid out with just the right amount of tension to keep the reader glued to the pages.French manages to create not only a likable and sympathetic hero but also deservedly hateable villains. Overall, we have a story that pleases the suspense and horror reader but still stays in that multi-dimensional, mildly Lovecraftian world that the author is fond of."--The Novel Pursuit

"The Dream Beings starts off with a bang that immediately got me interested in the book. The reader knows very little but the pages are already soaked with blood and the name of the mysterious protagonist of the story. This is a great setup to the story and made me want to read as fast as I could."--The Examiner
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	banner.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	62.7 KB
ID:	1403   Click image for larger version

Name:	DreamBeings-The72lg.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	317.2 KB
ID:	1404  

ajfrench is offline   Reply With Quote
5 Thanks From:
dr. locrian (01-05-2016), hopfrog (01-05-2016), Michael (01-05-2016), miguel1984 (01-05-2016), xylokopos (01-06-2016)