Librarything
Librarything
Catalog Your Books Online
Published by richardm123uk
09-27-2006
Web Address
http://www.librarything.com
Librarything

I was wondering if anyone else on this list has their books up on librarything.com. I discovered it recently and have been slowly getting my catalog up. Its fun and gets a bit obsessive . My profile is richardm123uk is anyone wants to check out my list.
Thanks From:
Mr. D. (05-03-2012)
By Dr. Zirk on 09-27-2006
Re: Librarything

I've been meaning to check out LibraryThing for quite a while... Seeing your message prompted me to go ahead and do so - thanks for the push!

I'm on there now as dr_zirk. Not sure I'd ever have the time to catalog all my books, but it is fun to play with for a while...
By The New Nonsense on 06-10-2008

I have an account at Librarything too. It's really a fantastic way to organize one's books. If anyone would like to peruse my library, or link to it, my user name is Dead_Dreamer. I've wanted to catalog my book collection for well over a decade. Librarything made it a snap.

Anyone else a member?
By Brendan Moody on 06-10-2008

I am a member as well, under the highly imaginative username "brendanmoody."
By LadyLovecraft on 05-18-2009

And here's another member LadyLovecraft | Profile | LibraryThing
By Odalisque on 05-19-2009

Quote Originally Posted by LadyLovecraft View Post
And here's another member LadyLovecraft | Profile | LibraryThing
I looked at that, and saw that someone had posted this comment:

'Tis nice to meet a fellow Lovecraftian!....I think he would have been an interesting fellow to share a glass of absinthe with....

I wonder whether the Lovecraftian who posted that was aware of Lovecraft's opinion of alcohol.
By LadyLovecraft on 05-20-2009

Quote Originally Posted by Odalisque View Post
I looked at that, and saw that someone had posted this comment:

'Tis nice to meet a fellow Lovecraftian!....I think he would have been an interesting fellow to share a glass of absinthe with....

I wonder whether the Lovecraftian who posted that was aware of Lovecraft's opinion of alcohol.

I think everyone of us aware of his opinion concerning a lot of things - and as much as I admire him: I do sometimes drink alcohol (but 'tis very rare and I never get drunk), I smoke, I am a dog owner and am ALLERGIC to cats.
By Andrea Bonazzi on 05-23-2009

I can't put my thousands of Italian and English titles on Librarything... All that, needs weeks and weeks of work!...
By G. S. Carnivals on 05-23-2009

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea Bonazzi View Post
I can't put my thousands of Italian and English titles on Librarything... All that, needs weeks and weeks of work!...
I'm not quite bored enough to bother with an inventory of my books and magazines. Let's just say that my collection is impressive.
By The New Nonsense on 05-23-2009

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea Bonazzi View Post
It goes a lot quicker than you'd think. When I first signed up it only took me about 3-4 nights to enter around 600-700 books. It's addictive though. It's almost too easy to find out about interesting books. Now I'm creeping up to a thousand books, mostly due to tips from LibraryThing members. If I could only organize my time as efficiently as I've organized my books....
Comment