Go Back   THE NIGHTMARE NETWORK > Miscellanea > Off Topic
Home Forums Content Contagion Members Media Diversion Info Register

Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes Translate
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-27-2014   #13
DoktorH
Grimscribe
Quotes: 0
Points: 39,440, Level: 100 Points: 39,440, Level: 100 Points: 39,440, Level: 100
Level up: 0% Level up: 0% Level up: 0%
Activity: 25% Activity: 25% Activity: 25%
Re: What Movie Would You Like to See Remade?

Things I wouldn't mind seeing a remake of, and why.

Suicide Club - I adore the original, so i would want a shot-for-shot remake with an american cast and a wide theatrical release. So i can see it on the big screen ^_^

Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths. Live action remake. James Woods as Batman and Owlman. because the Owlman in this is one of my favorite villains for trying to erase all parallel/alternate/etc earths at once. also, it has been a few years since DC had a decent movie in theaters.

The punisher. There's a great punisher fan movie out there called "laundry day." it is not family friendly, but it is findable on google/youtube and is a shining example of what a good punisher movie can look like. I would like whoever made that to make feature-length more of the same.

Silence of the Lambs. since the Hannibal series is a reboot starting before Red Dragon, this could work after they finally catch Hannibal. Mads Mikkelsen is quite nice as the good doctor.

Dune. Bring back David Lynch and all the Giger designs from the original, but with a script that actually resembles the book. then continue franchise through as many of the books as possible. Kyle machlachlan can be stilgar.

The Butcher. I'm referring to the korean slasher movie with this title. I'd love a US remake. chainsaws. pig masks. mobsters. everything a US audience loves. cast whatever annoying pop stars have been in the news too much for their bad behavior as the victims, and people will line up around the block to watch.
DoktorH is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks From:
miguel1984 (03-02-2017)