Quotes: 0
Points: 12,690, Level: 77 Points: 12,690, Level: 77 Points: 12,690, Level: 77
Level up: 83% Level up: 83% Level up: 83%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Year’s Best Dark Fantasy & Horror 2017 Open For Submissions

This might be of interest to some of the TLO members:

Call for Submissions: Year’s Best Dark Fantasy & Horror: 2017
Call for Submissions: Year’s Best Dark Fantasy & Horror: 2017 <-Link

As the editor of the anthology series The Year’s Best Dark Fantasy and Horror (Prime Books) I am reading for the 2017 edition, which will cover material published in 2016. (The 2016 edition—seventh in the series—will be published this July.)

We define “dark fantasy” and “horror” broadly; it can also include dark science fiction. Try reading the previous previous volumes or read: Prime Books - Introduction to Year Horror: 2010 |

Guidelines
: The work must be published during the calendar year of 2015. If serialized, the novella may have begun in the previous year and ended in current. Publishers and Editors: You need not send a physical book/issue; a PDF emailed to me will be fine. (Ebook if there’s no other alternative.) Authors: Direct submissions to the editor can be made, but try to get your publisher to send the entire volume if possible. (PDF, Word doc, or RTF are preferred.) Readers: Sincere suggestions are always appreciated, just email me. Send submissions to: paula@prime-books.com, subject: YBDF&H. If a physical copy is submitted please email me for mailing address.

Deadline: December 1, 2016. If your work/publication is being published in December, please try to get it to me in some form by that date. Overall: The earlier I get the material the better.
Fenris Technique is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Thanks From:
miguel1984 (02-27-2016), With Strength I Burn (02-26-2016)