THE NIGHTMARE NETWORK
Go Back   THE NIGHTMARE NETWORK > Miscellanea > Off Topic > Cthulhu Mythos
Home Forums Content Contagion Members Media Diversion Info Register

Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes Translate
Old 02-03-2012   #11
Michael
Grimscribe
Quotes: 0
Points: 33,062, Level: 100 Points: 33,062, Level: 100 Points: 33,062, Level: 100
Level up: 0% Level up: 0% Level up: 0%
Activity: 50% Activity: 50% Activity: 50%
Re: "H.P. Lovecraft's Collection"

Quote Originally Posted by hopfrog View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
Does anyone have an ISBN or picture of the "corrected" HPL Barnes and Nobles book? I have the one that says "HP Lovecraft: The Complete Fiction". It's a purplish cover, but it has gold gilt edge and gold ribbon. Those were the only editions I found at the Barnes and Nobles where I live near. I haven't been able to find anything about exactly what the book looks like, the ISBN, and where the typos would be if I have the uncorrected edition. Anyone able to help?
For the Corrected Edition of 2011 the ISBN is 978-1-4351-2296-3.
On the Copyright page, at the top and in italics, it says:
The publisher would like to thank Martin Andersson for his help in the preparation of the texts for this edition.

The finest H. P. Lovecraft site is THE H. P. LOVECRAFT ARCHIVE, and they provide a link in which all of the hundreds of Martin's corrections are listed at

H.P. Lovecraft: The Complete Fiction
Looks like the ISBN is identical (makes sense) but that info helps IMMENSELY. Thank you so much!
Michael is offline   Reply With Quote