THE NIGHTMARE NETWORK
Go Back   THE NIGHTMARE NETWORK > Discussion & Interpretation > The Repository > Online Literature > Selections by Other Authors > D. F. Lewis
Home Forums Content Contagion Members Media Diversion Info Register
Comment

Article Tools Search this Article Display Modes Translate
Who is Robert Elesco?
Who is Robert Elesco?
Published by Nemonymous
02-24-2009
Who is Robert Elesco?

TO BE PUBLISHED IN 2012 - 'THE LAST BALCONY' COLLECTION (The InkerMen Press)
10 Thanks From:
candy (03-01-2009), Cyril Tourneur (02-24-2009), Daisy (02-24-2009), Dr. Bantham (02-24-2009), G. S. Carnivals (02-24-2009), Jezetha (04-05-2009), Spotbowserfido2 (02-07-2010), vegetable theories (03-01-2009), Waterdweller (04-05-2009), yellowish haze (02-24-2009)
By Nemonymous on 03-01-2009
The Orchard

Last edited by Nemonymous; 01-29-2012 at 09:27 AM..
By G. S. Carnivals on 03-01-2009
Re: Build a Character

Thank you, des!
By Nemonymous on 03-02-2009
Demolish a Character

Last edited by Nemonymous; 01-29-2012 at 09:28 AM..
By Nemonymous on 03-27-2009

FULL NAME Robert Elesco SEX Male AGE Various: 21 to 6 1PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION At 61: 6 feet, spiky gray hair, large head and moonface. Average build. OCCUPATION Circus clown DISTINGUSHING FEATURES Strawberry birthmark on back and hollow in middle of chest. CATCHPHRASE Don't look back! EDUCATION Degree puchased from a dubious College on the internet. ACCENT Birmingham FAMILY HISTORY Once a foundling orphan, now lost contact with his foster parents in Wolverhampton. CURRENT RELATIONSHIPS WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS He has no close friends (but does try to get close to any lady friends he can attract) but he does hang about with other clowns on a purely networking-for-jobs basis. NOTABLE EVENTS IN LIFE STORY A piecemeal unstaisfactory career in backstreet theatres, Recreation ground circuses and pub novelty acts. He was once chosen to be depicted in a fictionalised documentary by a famous author who befriended him after a show one day - a highlight of Robert's rather invisible presence behind the slapstick and the make-up. This fiction-witer fictionalsed his birth place as Middlepool, because it was not known exactl where he was born. MORAL BELIEFS Agnostic philosopher and resurrectional day-dreamer. MODE OF TRANSPORT Public transport and walking AMBITIONS To be immortalised as the greatest clown of all time. PREJUDICES The ability of gloom and sorrow to be a positive force for good. GOOD POINTS Dour, but with a sense of humour that feeds off that dourness like many a stand-up comedian. BAD POINTS Airy-fairy, head in the clouds, feet not on the ground. SEXUAL HISTORY / RELATIONSHIPS Fitful romances, mostly insignificant. Prefers large, comely women, but will make do with anything. Beggars can't be choosers, but clowns can't even begin to beg properly. SENSE OF HUMOUR Slapstick maudlin PHILOSOPHY Has a theory that one needs to dig beneath reality to find a buried treasure that is owing to each and every one of us according to our needs - needs that are not obvious until those needs are fulfilled. ATTITUDE TO LIFE As above ATTITUDE TO ROMANCE / LOVE Given his past failures, he now conjures up romance with the slightest whimsical combination of light and shadow. CURRENT ROMANCE? Doubtful. HOBBIES His be all and end all is clowning. TYPICAL HOLIDAY No holidays taken or desired. FAVOURITE FOODS Duck egg omelette. FAVOURITE FILM AND TV SHOWS Death In Venice & Lost DRINKING HABITS John Smiths IRRITATING HABITS Pretentiously unpretentious. STAR SIGN Capricorn IF THEY WON THE LOTTERY - He would buy love. MAIN CHARACTER FLAW Pessimistic.
HIDDEN AGENDA He's still digging to find out.

UNIQUE VOCABULARY - HOW WOULD THEY SAY:HELLO Well, what do you know? GOODBYE Cheerio THANK YOU Mercy boocoo YES Yup Yup NO Maybe I LOVE YOU Can I see your wings? GO AWAY Hop it I HATE YOU I'm going to tear off you wings. I'M COLD It's cold inside. I'M HUNGRY I feel like a snake who wants to swallow an ass YOU IDIOT That's my fault. I'M TIRED Time to rest, the circus tent is folding up at last. I'M DRUNK God smack me. SUPPER Tommy Tucker
Last edited by Nemonymous; 03-27-2009 at 06:09 AM..
By G. S. Carnivals on 03-27-2009

Thanks, des. I'm greatly relieved. I was beginning to feel you were writing about me.
Comment