Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes Translate
Old 08-18-2017   #1
Charon
Mystic
Quotes: 0
Points: 12,683, Level: 77 Points: 12,683, Level: 77 Points: 12,683, Level: 77
Level up: 81% Level up: 81% Level up: 81%
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%
7th April 2024 - HUGE UPDATE - Mount Abraxas, Centipede Press,Sarob Press etc.

Here are some books for sale, grading below each title.Prices do not include postage, inquire for a price and don't forget that i will only ship via registered (tracking number) and insured mail. - FREE WORLDWIDE REGISTERED MAIL FOR EVERY ORDER ABOVE 200 EURO, NO MATTER THE NUMBER OR THE WEIGHT OF THE BOOKS !!! - I'm also open to fairly offers, just ask!! I will add more books in the following days, so keep an eye on it, you might find something of interest !! If you need online references, let me know and i will send you some links with my feedback.

You can find photos of all the books here :

ImageShack - Books For Sale !!

If you need more, let me know....

List of books follow :

01. The Handyman (Cemetery Dance Graveyard Editions) , FIRST EDITION SIGNED AND NUMBERED HARDCOVER - Book is New !! - This is copy 367 / 500 - 40 euro

02. The Throne Of Bones, Brian McNaughton, TERMINAL FRIGHT PUBLICATION, FIRST EDITION HARDCOVER, Dust Jacket in protective Mylar - Book is in Like New Condition !! - 30 euro

03. The Collected Fiction Of William Hope Hodgson Vol.1 : The Boats Of The Glenn Carring And Other Nautical Adventures - Nightshade, 2003 - Book Is Brand New !! - 30 euro

04. The Collected Fiction Of William Hope Hodgson Vol.5 : Dream Of X And Other Fantastic Visions - Nightshade, 2009 - Book Is Brand New !! - 30 euro

05. Mr. Jakes - Tony Richards, DARK RENAISSANCE BOOKS - SIGNED HARDCOVER IN SLIPCASE, PC COPY - Book is Brand New !!! - 50 euro

06. The Nightmare Frontier, by Stephen Mark Rainey, HARDCOVER limited to 135 copies, Sarob Press - NEW !!! - 40 euro

07. The Dulwich Terror And Others, PS PUBLISHING, NORMAL HARDCOVER - BRAND NEW !! - 20 euro

08. Dark Fusions : Where Monsters Lurk!, PS PUBLISHING, NORMAL HARDCOVER - BRAND NEW !! - 20 euro

09. That Is Not Dead : Tales Of The Cthulhu Mythos Through The Centuries - PS PUBLISHING,HARDCOVER - BRAND NEW !! - 40 euro

10.The Night Listener And Others - Chet Williamson - PS PUBLISHING, SIGNED HARDCOVER IN A SLIPCASE - This is copy 85 / 100 !! - BRAND NEW !! - 40 euro

11. Blind Voices - Tom Reamy - PS PUBLISHING,HARDCOVER IN A SLIPCASE WITH 5 ILLUSTRATED CARDS - BRAND NEW !! - 40 euro

12. World Of Cthulhu , FEDOGAN & BREMER - NORMAL HARDCOVER - BRAND NEW !! - 20 euro

13. Acolytes Of Cthulhu , FEDOGAN & BREMER - NORMAL HARDCOVER - BRAND NEW !! - 20 euro

14. Tales Of The Lovecraft Mythos , FEDOGAN & BREMER - NORMAL HARDCOVER - BRAND NEW & SEALED !! - 20 euro

15. Fall of Cthulhu Omnibus - Graphic Novel - Boom! Studios - LARGE PAPERBACK - NEW !! -
60 euro

16. Some Will Not Sleep, Ritual Limited - Adam Nevill - Comes with signed postcard & bookmark - 40 euro

17. Bastion , Cemetery Dance Publication - Simon Clark - This is copy 517 / 750 - Signed by SIMON CLARK - 15 euro

For any further information p.m. me here - thanks!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR]
SOLD = -. Where The Summer Ends : The Best Horror Stories Of Karl Edward Wagner, Volume 1 (Limited to 500 copies)
SOLD = -. Walk The Wild Side : The Best Horror Stories Of Karl Edward Wagner, Volume 2 (Limited to 500 copies)

Carefully read once and they are in Like New Condition - I'm selling these, only because i was able get a copy of Karl Edward Wagner's Masters Of The Weird Tale.

SOLD =
-
The Complete Kane : 5 books(Bloodstone,Dark Crusade, Death Angels Shadow,Night Winds, Darkness Weeds, Darkness Weaves)

These are the unsigned editions, and they are BRAND NEW AND SEALED !! Comes with 4 stickers taken from the book's artwork

SOLD = -.The Rats / Lair / Domain, By James Herbert (164/ 300)

This is a matching set for all three books, and they are BRAND NEW AND SEALED !! Comes with 3 stickers, each one represent the cover artwork of each book.

SOLD = -. The Drowning Girl, By Caitlín R. KiernanBook and slipcase is still in the original shrinkwrap, and both are new !!

SOLD =
-.It Only Comes Out At Night , Dennis Etchison (58 / 300)
Book is New and the dust jacket is in protective Mylar.

SOLD =
The Monk by Matthew G.Lewis (121 / 200)

BRAND NEW AND SEALED !!!

SOLD = -. Queen Of Blood, Charles Nuetzel , Vintage Horror #2 (31 / 250)NEW BUT UNSEALED !!!

SOLD = -. The Slime Beast, Guy N. Smith,Vintage Horror #3 (31 / 250)
BRAND NEW AND SEALED !!!

SOLD = -Children Of The Black Sabbath , by Anne Hébert(139 / 200)
Brand new and unread !!!

SOLD = -Masters Of The Weird Tale : David Case (47 / 200)

SOLD = - Blackwater , by Michael McDowell (91 / 250)

6 books in slipcase - Brand new and unread !!!

SOLD = - The Shaft , David J. Schow (255 / 300)

Book is New and still in it's original shrinkwrap - the shrink is opened on top.Housed in a colored carton slipcase.

SOLD = The Bestiary , Edited by Ann VanderMeer -

Book is New and still in it's original shrinkwrap - the shrink is opened on top

SOLD = -Drive-In , Joe R. Lansdale

Book is New and still in it's original shrinkwrap - the shrink is opened on top.

SOLD =
- The Averoigne Chronicles, by Clark Ashton Smith (197 / 200) - 180 euro

Like New !!!

SOLD = - Deadfall Hotel, Steve Rasnic Tem (283 / 300)

Book is Brand New and in acetate dust jacket as issued.

SOLD = - The Autopsy And Others, by Michael Shea -

Brand new and unread !!!

SOLD = Fog Heart , Thomas Tessier -

Book is brand new.

SOLD = Tales Of The Grand Guignol , Maurice Level
SOLD =
SO
Book is New and still in it's original shrinkwrap - the shrink is opened on top.

SOLD = Code 666 And Other Stories, Michael Reaves

Book is Brand New.

SOLD = NOS4A2 / WRAITH - Joe Hill, IDW LIMITED, 2015 - SIGNED HARDCOVER IN A SLIPCASE - This is copy 227 / 999- Book Is in Like New Condition !!! -
SOLD =
NOCTUARY, Thomas Ligotti, SUBTERRANEAN PRESS,TRADE HARDCOVER - Book is Brand NEW !! -

SOLD = Weirder Shadows Over Innsmouth,Anthology, SIGNED HARDCOVER IN SLIPCASE (83 / 100) , Fedogan & Bremer - NEW !!!

SOLD = Nightingale Songs - Simon Strantzas, Dark Regions Press - SIGNED HARDCOVER - Dust Jacket in protective Mylar - This is copy 17 / 100- Book is Brand New !!! -

SOLD = Inhabitant Of The Lake - Ramsey Campbell - PS PUBLISHING, HARDCOVER - BRAND NEW !!

SOLD = Visions From Brichester - Ramsey Campbell - PS PUBLISHING, SIGNED HARDCOVER IN A SLIPCASE - This is copy 73 / 100 - BRAND NEW !! - BRAND NEW !!

SOLD = The Searching Dead [The Three Births of Daoloth Vol.1] - Ramsey Campbell - PS PUBLISHING, SIGNED HARDCOVER IN A SLIPCASE - This is copy 69 / 100 - BRAND NEW !!

SOLD = Innsmouth Nightmares - PS PUBLISHING, HARDCOVER - BRAND NEW !!

SOLD !!! = The Taint And Other Novellas - Brian Lumley,SUBTERRANEAN PRESS - SIGNED HARDCOVER - Book is Brand New !!!
SOLD !!! = Haggopian And Other Stories - Brian Lumley, SUBTERRANEAN PRESS - SIGNED HARDCOVER - Book is Brand New !!!
SOLD !!! = The House Of Cthulhu : Tales Of The Primal Land Vol.1 - Brian Lumley, Tor Books, 2005 (Hardcover) - Book Is Brand New !!
SOLD !!! Tarra Khash:Hrossak! : Tales Of The Primal Land Vol.2 - Brian Lunley, Tor Books, 2006 (Hardcover) - Book Is Brand New !!
SOLD !!! = Sorcery In Shad : Tales Of The Primal Land Vol.3 - Brian Lumley, Tor Books, 2006 (Hardcover) - Book Is Brand New !!
SOLD !!! = The Imago Sequence and other stories, by Laird Barron - HARDCOVER, Night Shade Books - NEW !!!
SOLD !!! = Occultation and other stories, by Laird Barron - HARDCOVER, Night Shade Books - NEW !!!
SOLD !!! = Out Of The Dark, by Steve Rasnic Tem (132 / 300)
The shrink is a little torn on top, but the book is NEW !!
SOLD !!! =Born To The Dark [The Three Births of Daoloth Vol.2] - Ramsey Campbell - PS PUBLISHING, SIGNED HARDCOVER IN A SLIPCASE - This is copy 69 / 100 - BRAND NEW !! -

SOLD !!! =Black Wings I : Tales Of Lovecraftian Horror, PS PUBLISHING, NORMAL HARDCOVER, - BRAND NEW !!

SOLD !!! = Black Wings IV : Tales Of Lovecraftian Horror, PS PUBLISHING, HARDCOVER IN A SLIPCASE - This is copy 154 / 300 - BRAND NEW !!

SOLD !!! = Black Wings V : Tales Of Lovecraftian Horror, PS PUBLISHING, HARDCOVER IN A SLIPCASE - This is copy 66 / 300 - BRAND NEW !!

SOLD !!! - The Dunfield Terror- William Meikle, DARKFUSE PUBLICATIONS - SIGNED HARDCOVER ( 17 / 100) - Book is Brand New !!!

SOLD !!! - House On The Moor- William Meikle, DARK RENAISSANCE BOOKS - SIGNED HARDCOVER ( 25 / 100) - Book is Brand New !!!

SOLD !!! - Black Wings : Tales Of Lovecraftian Horror, PS PUBLISHING, NORMAL HARDCOVER, - LIKE NEW !! - 80 euro

SOLD !!! - Black Wings II : Tales Of Lovecraftian Horror, PS PUBLISHING, NORMAL HARDCOVER, - BRAND NEW !! - 40 euro

SOLD !!! - Black Wings III : Tales Of Lovecraftian Horror, PS PUBLISHING, NORMAL HARDCOVER, - BRAND NEW !! - 20 euro

SOLD !!! - Black Wings IV : Tales Of Lovecraftian Horror, PS PUBLISHING, NORMAL HARDCOVER, BUT SIGNED BY S.T.JOSHI !! - BRAND NEW !! - 20 euro

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by Charon; 1 Week Ago at 09:56 PM.. Reason: Updated list and title
Charon is offline   Reply With Quote
3 Thanks From:
Gnosticangel (08-18-2017), Kevin (08-18-2017), miguel1984 (08-18-2017)
Old 05-09-2019   #2
Charon
Mystic
Threadstarter

- Update of 9th May 2019 -

All the books that are available for sale here :

Here are some books for sale, grading below each title.Prices do not include postage, inquire for a price and don't forget that i will only ship via registered (tracking number) and insured mail. - FREE WORLDWIDE REGISTERED MAIL FOR EVERY ORDER ABOVE 200 EURO, NO MATTER THE NUMBER OR THE WEIGHT OF THE BOOKS !!! - I'm also open to fairly offers, just ask!! I will add more books in the following days, so keep an eye on it, you might find something of interest !! If you need online references, let me know and i will send you some links with my feedback.

List of books follow :

01. The Throne Of Bones, Brian McNaughton, TERMINAL FRIGHT PUBLICATION, FIRST EDITION HARDCOVER, Dust Jacket in protective Mylar - Book is in Like New Condition !! - 30 euro

02. The Collected Fiction Of William Hope Hodgson Vol.1 : The Boats Of The Glenn Carring And Other Nautical Adventures - Nightshade, 2003 - Book Is Brand New !! - 30 euro

03. The Collected Fiction Of William Hope Hodgson Vol.5 : Dream Of X And Other Fantastic Visions - Nightshade, 2009 - Book Is Brand New !! - 30 euro

04. Mr. Jakes - Tony Richards, DARK RENAISSANCE BOOKS - SIGNED HARDCOVER IN SLIPCASE, PC COPY - Book is Brand New !!! - 50 euro

05. The Nightmare Frontier, by Stephen Mark Rainey, HARDCOVER limited to 135 copies, Sarob Press - NEW !!! - 50 euro

06. Dark Fusions : Where Monsters Lurk!, PS PUBLISHING, NORMAL HARDCOVER - BRAND NEW !! - 20 euro

07.The Night Listener And Others - Chet Williamson - PS PUBLISHING, SIGNED HARDCOVER IN A SLIPCASE - This is copy 85 / 100 !! - BRAND NEW !! - 30 euro

08. Blind Voices - Tom Reamy - PS PUBLISHING,HARDCOVER IN A SLIPCASE WITH 5 ILLUSTRATED CARDS - BRAND NEW !! - 30 euro

09. Fall of Cthulhu Omnibus - Graphic Novel - Boom! Studios - LARGE PAPERBACK - NEW !! - 60 euro

10. Bastion , Cemetery Dance Publication - Simon Clark - This is copy 517 / 750 - Signed by SIMON CLARK - 10 euro

11. Dinner With The Cannibal Sisters , Cemetery Dance Publication - Sisters, Douglas Glegg - Leatherbound Lettered Edition 52 Copies !! - Signed by Douglas Glegg - 50 euro

Last edited by Charon; 1 Week Ago at 09:56 PM..
Old 08-14-2019   #3
Charon
Mystic
Threadstarter

- Update : 14th of August 2019 -

All the books that are available for sale here :

Here are some books for sale, grading below each title.Prices do not include postage, inquire for a price and don't forget that i will only ship via registered (tracking number) and insured mail.If you need online references, let me know and i will send you some links with my feedback.

List of books follow :

01. The Throne Of Bones, Brian McNaughton, TERMINAL FRIGHT PUBLICATION, FIRST EDITION HARDCOVER, Dust Jacket in protective Mylar - Book is in Like New Condition !! - 30 euro

02. The Collected Fiction Of William Hope Hodgson Vol.1 : The Boats Of The Glenn Carring And Other Nautical Adventures - Nightshade, 2003 - Book Is Brand New !! - 30 euro

03. The Collected Fiction Of William Hope Hodgson Vol.5 : Dream Of X And Other Fantastic Visions - Nightshade, 2009 - Book Is Brand New !! - 30 euro

04. Mr. Jakes - Tony Richards, DARK RENAISSANCE BOOKS - SIGNED HARDCOVER IN SLIPCASE, PC COPY - Book is Brand New !!! - 50 euro

05. Bastion , Cemetery Dance Publication - Simon Clark - This is copy 517 / 750 - Signed by SIMON CLARK - 10 euro

06. Dinner With The Cannibal Sisters , Cemetery Dance Publication - Sisters, Douglas Glegg - Leatherbound Lettered Edition 52 Copies !! - Signed by Douglas Glegg - 60 euro

07. The Dulwich Horror and others , PS PUBLISHING - David Hambling - 15 euro

Old 02-02-2022   #4
Charon
Mystic
Threadstarter

--------------------------- UPDATE : I will add more books the following days/weeks.... -------------------------------------

DARK REGIONS PRESS

- The Boke Of The Divill, Reggie Oliver – SIGNED AND NUMBERED – 60 euro

- Off Season, Jack Ketchum - SIGNED AND LETTERED ("PC" Copy) IN A TRAYCASE - 350 euro

- World War Cthulhu, Anthology - DELUXE SIGNED AND NUMBERED IN A SLIPCASE (This is the Leatherbound Edition, not the cloth) - 250 euro

- The Children Of Gla'aki - SIGNED AND LETTERED - 300 euro

- Cold To The Touch, Simon Strantzas - SIGNED AND LETTERED - 200 euro

- Nightingale Songs, Simon Strantzas - SIGNED AND LETTERED ("PC" Copy) - 180 euro

- Burnt Black Suns, Simon Strantzas - SIGNED AND LIMITED - 220 euro

- Dreams From The Witch House, Anthology - SIGNED AND NUMBERED IN A SLIPCASE - 220 euro

- Nightmare's Realm, Anthology - SIGNED AND NUMBERED IN A SLIPCASE - 220 euro

- The Red Brain, Anthology - SIGNED AND NUMBERED IN A SLIPCASE - 220 euro

ARC DREAM PUBLISHING

- The King In Yellow : Annotated Edition (Deluxe Hardcover) - 200 euro

PS PUBLISHING

- Mountains Of Madness Revealed, Anthology – SIGNED AND NUMBERED (PC copy) – 50 euro

CENTIPEDE PRESS

- The Elementals, Michael McDowell – SIGNED AND NUMBERED – 300 euro

BEEHIVE BOOKS

- The Willows & Other Nightmares, Algernon Blackwood - 50 euro

THUNDERSTORM BOOKS

- Palmetto, Ania Ahlborn - SIGNED AND NUMBERED - 80 euro

HIPPOCAMPUS PRESS

- Sefira & Other Betrayals, John Langan - Limited Hardcover - 50 euro

HORROR AUSTRALIS

- Cthulhu : Deep Down Under, Anthology - Limited Hardcover - !!! SOLD !!!!

BROKEN EYE BOOKS

- Tomorrow's Cthulhu, Anthology - Hardcover - 30 euro.

----------------------------- INFO --------------------------------------------------------------

- Payment with paypal or bank transfer (SEPA transfer only for EU).

- Prices do not include shipping - shipping will be ONLY by registered and insured mail.

- Will ship worldwide, but since i'm located within the EU (Sweden) all other countries might have customs fees - I'm not to be held responsible for these.I will not mark a lower price on the parcel.

- I have sold/traded a lot of books in the past, so rest assured that i will pack the books properly and with proper materials (cardboard box, bubble foam etc.)

Thank you for watching !!

Old 03-06-2022   #5
Charon
Mystic
Threadstarter

Ebay link for some books, that are already uploaded there :

Items for sale by blackwater_17 | eBay

--------------------------- UPDATED LIST : I will add more books the following days/weeks.... -------------------------------------

DARK REGIONS PRESS

- Off Season, Jack Ketchum - SIGNED AND LETTERED ("PC" Copy) IN A TRAYCASE - 350 euro

- World War Cthulhu, Anthology - DELUXE SIGNED AND NUMBERED IN A SLIPCASE (This is the Leatherbound Edition, not the cloth) - 250 euro

- The Children Of Gla'aki - SIGNED AND LETTERED - 420 euro

- Nightingale Songs, Simon Strantzas - SIGNED AND LETTERED ("PC" Copy) - 180 euro

- Dreams From The Witch House, Anthology - SIGNED AND NUMBERED IN A SLIPCASE - 220 euro

- Nightmare's Realm, Anthology - SIGNED AND NUMBERED IN A SLIPCASE - 200 euro

- The Red Brain, Anthology - SIGNED AND NUMBERED IN A SLIPCASE - 150 euro

ARC DREAM PUBLISHING

- The King In Yellow : Annotated Edition (Deluxe Hardcover) - !!! SOLD !!!

PS PUBLISHING

- Mountains Of Madness Revealed, Anthology – SIGNED AND NUMBERED (PC copy) – 40 euro

CENTIPEDE PRESS

BEEHIVE BOOKS

- The Willows & Other Nightmares, Algernon Blackwood - 40 euro

THUNDERSTORM BOOKS

- Palmetto, Ania Ahlborn - SIGNED AND NUMBERED - !!! SOLD !!!

HIPPOCAMPUS PRESS

HORROR AUSTRALIS

BROKEN EYE BOOKS

----------------------------- INFO --------------------------------------------------------------

- Prices do not include shipping - shipping will be ONLY by registered and insured mail.

- Will ship worldwide, but since i'm located within the EU (Sweden) all other countries might have customs fees - I'm not to be held responsible for these.I will not mark a lower price on the parcel.

- I have sold/traded a lot of books in the past, so rest assured that i will pack the books properly and with proper materials (cardboard box, bubble foam etc.)

Old 04-16-2022   #6
Charon
Mystic
Threadstarter

!!!!!!!!!!!! 16th April of 2022 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------------- UPDATED LIST : I will add more books the following days/weeks.... -------------------------------------

DARK REGIONS PRESS

- The Children Of Gla'aki - SIGNED AND LETTERED -!!! SOLD !!!

- Nightmare's Realm, Anthology - SIGNED AND NUMBERED IN A SLIPCASE - 200 euro

- The Red Brain, Anthology - SIGNED AND NUMBERED IN A SLIPCASE - !!! SOLD !!!

ARC DREAM PUBLISHING

PS PUBLISHING

- Mountains Of Madness Revealed, Anthology – SIGNED AND NUMBERED (PC copy) – 40 euro

CENTIPEDE PRESS

BEEHIVE BOOKS

- The Willows & Other Nightmares, Algernon Blackwood - !!! SOLD !!!

THUNDERSTORM BOOKS

HIPPOCAMPUS PRESS

HORROR AUSTRALIS

BROKEN EYE BOOKS

Last edited by Charon; 1 Week Ago at 09:57 PM..
Old 06-06-2022   #7
Charon
Mystic
Threadstarter

!!! Update of 06.06.2022, Undertow books are added !!!

UNDERTOW PUBLICATIONS

- The Fisherman by John Langan - SIGNED AND NUMBERED - 1/100 , 350 euro

- Contagion by Brian Evenson - SIGNED AND NUMBERED - 1/100, 180 euro

- To Drown In Dark Water - SIGNED AND LETTERED - Letter 'SS', 150 euro

PS PUBLISHING

HIPPOCAMPUS PRESS

DARK REGIONS PRESS

- Off Season, Jack Ketchum - SIGNED AND LETTERED ("PC" Copy) IN A TRAYCASE - 280 euro

- Nightmare's Realm, Anthology - SIGNED AND NUMBERED IN A SLIPCASE - 150 euro

- Demiurge, Michael Shea - SIGNED AND NUMBERED - !!! SOLD !!!

- World War Cthulhu, Anthology - DELUXE SIGNED AND NUMBERED IN A SLIPCASE (This is the Leatherbound Edition, not the cloth) - !!! SOLD !!!

- Cold To The Touch, Simon Strantzas - SIGNED AND LETTERED -!!! SOLD !!!

- Nightingale Songs, Simon Strantzas - SIGNED AND LETTERED ("PC" Copy) -!!! SOLD !!!

- Burnt Black Suns, Simon Strantzas - SIGNED AND LIMITED -!!! SOLD !!!

- Dreams From The Witch House, Anthology - SIGNED AND NUMBERED IN A SLIPCASE - !!! SOLD !!!

CENTIPEDE PRESS

- The Elementals, Michael McDowell – SIGNED AND NUMBERED –!!! SOLD !!!

- A Mountain Walked – SIGNED AND NUMBERED IN A SLIPCASE – !!! SOLD !!!
[/COLOR] [ Condition : Book EX, Dustjacket and Slipcase VG++ ]

ARC DREAM PUBLISHING

BEEHIVE BOOKS

THUNDERSTORM BOOKS

HORROR AUSTRALIS

BROKEN EYE BOOKS

- Tomorrow's Cthulhu, Anthology - Hardcover - !!! SOLD !!!

Thanks From:
indecipherable (06-06-2022)
Old 09-01-2022   #8
Charon
Mystic
Threadstarter

!!! Update of 01.09.2022 !!!

UNDERTOW PUBLICATIONS

- The Fisherman by John Langan - SIGNED AND NUMBERED - Number #1 of 115 Copies , !!! SOLD !!!

- Contagion by Brian Evenson - SIGNED AND NUMBERED - Number #1 of 115 Copies, 180 euro

- To Drown In Dark Water - SIGNED AND LETTERED - Letter 'SS' of 66 Copies, 150 euro

PS PUBLISHING

DARK REGIONS PRESS

- Off Season, Jack Ketchum - SIGNED AND LETTERED ("PC" Copy) IN A TRAYCASE - 250 euro

- The Boke Of The Divill, Reggie Oliver – SIGNED AND NUMBERED – !!! SOLD !!!

- World War Cthulhu, Anthology - DELUXE SIGNED AND NUMBERED IN A SLIPCASE (This is the Leatherbound Edition, not the cloth) - !!! SOLD !!!

- Nightingale Songs, Simon Strantzas - SIGNED AND LETTERED ("PC" Copy) -!!! SOLD !!!

- Dreams From The Witch House, Anthology - SIGNED AND NUMBERED IN A SLIPCASE - !!! SOLD !!!

HIPPOCAMPUS PRESS

- Sefira & Other Betrayals, John Langan - Limited Hardcover - !!! SOLD !!!

CENTIPEDE PRESS

ARC DREAM PUBLISHING

BEEHIVE BOOKS

THUNDERSTORM BOOKS

HORROR AUSTRALIS

BROKEN EYE BOOKS

Old 11-12-2022   #9
Charon
Mystic
Threadstarter

!!!!!!!!!!!! November 12, 2022 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!! Update with reduced prices!!!

UNDERTOW PUBLICATIONS

- The Fisherman by John Langan - SIGNED AND NUMBERED - Number #1 of 115 Copies , !!! SOLD !!!

- Contagion by Brian Evenson - SIGNED AND NUMBERED - Number #1 of 115 Copies, 150 euro

- To Drown In Dark Water - SIGNED AND LETTERED - Letter 'SS' of 66 Copies, 140 euro

PS PUBLISHING

DARK REGIONS PRESS

- Off Season, Jack Ketchum - SIGNED AND LETTERED ("PC" Copy) IN A TRAYCASE - 225 euro

HIPPOCAMPUS PRESS

CENTIPEDE PRESS

ARC DREAM PUBLISHING

BEEHIVE BOOKS

THUNDERSTORM BOOKS

HORROR AUSTRALIS

BROKEN EYE BOOKS

Old 02-01-2023   #10
Charon
Mystic
Threadstarter

!!!!!!!!!!!! February 21 , 2023!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!! Update with reduced prices and one new book!!

EARTHLING PUBLICATIONS

MATCHING SET OF :

- Gothic by Philip Fracassi, SIGNED AND NUMBERED - Number #213 of 235 Copies
- Boys In The Valley by Philip Fracassi, SIGNED AND NUMBERED - Number #213 of 500 Copies

for 550 euro (price includes worldwide shipping)

SUNTUP EDITIONS

- Blackwater by Michaels Mcdowell, Artist Edition, 150 euro

UNDERTOW PUBLICATIONS

- To Drown In Dark Water - SIGNED AND LETTERED - Letter 'SS' of 66 Copies, 100 euro

- Contagion by Brian Evenson - SIGNED AND NUMBERED - Number #1 of 115 Copies, !!! SOLD !!!

PS PUBLISHING

DARK REGIONS PRESS

- Off Season, Jack Ketchum - SIGNED AND LETTERED ("PC" Copy) IN A TRAYCASE - !!! SOLD!!!

HIPPOCAMPUS PRESS

CENTIPEDE PRESS

ARC DREAM PUBLISHING

BEEHIVE BOOKS

THUNDERSTORM BOOKS

HORROR AUSTRALIS

BROKEN EYE BOOKS