THE NIGHTMARE NETWORK
Go Back   THE NIGHTMARE NETWORK > Discussion & Interpretation > The Repository > Online Literature > Selections by Thomas Ligotti
Home Forums Content Contagion Members Media Diversion Info Register
Comment

Article Tools Search this Article Display Modes Translate
THE CONSPIRACY AGAINST THE HUMAN RACE
A Short Life of Horror by Thomas Ligotti
Published by TLO
05-20-2007

CONTENT REMOVED BY REQUEST OF AUTHOR
"To all members of TLO: I would like to say what a valuable opportunity it was to have The Conspiracy Against the Human Race posted here for your viewing, downloading, and whatever else you might have done with it . My enduring thanks goes out to those of you who devoted your time and talents to commenting on what I've written. Due in no small part to your efforts, CATHR has left here a substantially better work than when it arrived. I would especially like to extend my appreciation and gratitude to Brian Edward Poe for his good work in presenting CATHR and, as always, for his tireless administration of this site."
By serdan on 05-02-2008
Re: THE CONSPIRACY AGAINST THE HUMAN RACE

So, how does one download The Conspiracy?
By Spotbowserfido2 on 05-02-2008

serdan, one can no longer download CATHR here at TLO. It was available here only for a relatively brief period of time. We all await the polished hardcopy.
By serdan on 05-03-2008

Thanks. Do you know which publisher? Maybe Mythos Books?
By Cyril Tourneur on 05-03-2008

Durtro Press....
By Private on 08-26-2009

So I never gonna read TCATHR? I have seen only few sentences of it and I've been seeking for months and found nothing... only information that I'll never read it. Please, somebody, send it to me.
By qcrisp on 08-26-2009

Quote Originally Posted by Private View Post
So I never gonna read TCATHR? I have seen only few sentences of it and I've been seeking for months and found nothing... only information that I'll never read it. Please, somebody, send it to me.
If you can't find a copy of the version that was posted, I believe that the revised version will be out from Hippocampus Press some time next year. I'm not sure if there's anything on their website to that effect, but so the winds of rumour tell me.
By Ascrobius on 08-26-2009

Yes, the very heavily revised version (to the point that it doesn't even look like the original work posted here, and I mean that in the most complimentary way possible) will indeed be available from Hippocampus Press in 2010. It will have been well worth the wait once people see it in its finalized form. It's earth-shattering.

You'll see a blurb on the HP site mentioning it.
Tim
By starrysothoth on 08-26-2009

I contacted Hippocampus about this last week after I saw the blurb on their site under 2010 releases. They told me it would be a hardcover with an illustrated dust jacket, released in a run of 1000 copies. It will likely appear in the second half of 2010. Also, they said there are no plans for a "delux" edition of Conspiracy right now, but the door isn't closed on this.
By Ascrobius on 08-26-2009

There will also be a paperback at some point as well.
Comment