Old 10-21-2023   #1
Ligrotesque
Mystic
Quotes: 0
Points: 4,558, Level: 46 Points: 4,558, Level: 46 Points: 4,558, Level: 46
Level up: 4% Level up: 4% Level up: 4%
Activity: 50% Activity: 50% Activity: 50%
Ghosted by Mount Abraxas/Exoccidente

After corresponding with Dan last January about the availability of a single copy of a non-boxed edition of Mark Valentine's THE PEACOCK ESCRITOIRE. He said that it was still available and I sent him the funds. I did this rather stupidly after having some issues receiving a copy of another book but assumed that the problems that he stated about the delivery of that volume were tru(ish).

I followed through a few times when the item did not arrive. In Feb. he wrote that he was having health issues but that the package was ready and that he was going to send an alternate cover to the earlier volume that I purchased to make up for the late delivery.

Then in March he wrote that he would send me the tracking number, "tomorrow afternoon, as soon as was back at home, in Bucharest."

That is the last that I heard from him. I have sent numerous emails with no response. I am not plugged into the field like some. Did he pass away? Is this typical? What can I do? This is only a little over 100 USD but I would really like the volume primarily, or the money if that is not possible. I am guessing that I am screwed but thought that as a last resort I would mention my story here.

Ligrotesque is offline   Reply With Quote
4 Thanks From:
bendk (10-22-2023), Gnosticangel (10-22-2023), miguel1984 (10-23-2023), yellowish haze (10-23-2023)