Go Back   THE NIGHTMARE NETWORK > Collecting > Items Available
Home Forums Content Contagion Members Media Diversion Info Register

Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes Translate
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-11-2009   #1
Ascrobius
Our Temporary Supervisor
Quotes: 0
Points: 31,273, Level: 100 Points: 31,273, Level: 100 Points: 31,273, Level: 100
Level up: 0% Level up: 0% Level up: 0%
Activity: 25% Activity: 25% Activity: 25%
Songs of a Dead Dreamer- Uncorrected Proof

SONGS OF A DEAD DREAMER Pristine Uncorrected Proof Copy: Ligotti, Thomas

This showed up in my email today and I thought I'd share it for anyone who might be interested. This particular item, an Uncorrected Proof of the C&G Hardcover of SoaDD, is quite rare. It is smaller than the HC, in typical UP form, and it has an olive-green to goldish, textured cover with the title in black on the front. It also orginally came with a letter from the publisher soliciting reviews.

This one appears to be over-priced at 212 bucks, but for someone who is a hardcore collector, it rarely shows up on the market, so I kind of understand why someone's trying to get top dollar for it. I own one which I acquired a few years ago, and it is the only one I've seen, and lord knows I've spent hours and hours looking over the course of years, so I have a fairly good feel for the market for Ligottian items. For this reason, I put this here for someone who might be interested and who wouldn't find out otherwise. There's a good chance you won't see one on the market for a long time, if ever.
Tim

I tell you everything that is really nothing, and nothing of what is everything, do not be fooled by what I am saying. Please listen carefully and try to hear what I am not saying. ~Charles C. Finn

Last edited by Ascrobius; 03-11-2009 at 09:46 PM..
Ascrobius is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Thanks From:
Cyril Tourneur (03-12-2009), Jezetha (03-12-2009)